The Tourist Office of the Mullerthal Region –
Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland presents itself
The Mullerthal Region, also called Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland is the perfect hiking region and offers, next to its cultural center Echternach numerous possibilities to discover nature and hiking tourism.
The Regional Tourist Office has many functions, among which the following:
- Touristic projects
- Cooperation with all the touristic actors in the region
- Transborder cooperation (with Germany)
- Editing brochures and setting up touristic packages
- Presenting the region at tourism fairs
- Welcoming journalists and tour operators
- Website (www.mullerthal.lu)
- Guided visits and walks for groups
- Trainings and seminars for tour guides.
The touristic highlights:
Nature: impressive rock formations, romantic brooks, natural paths, varied landscapes, uniformed signalling of the hiking tracks (www.mullerthal-trail.lu)
Culture: Echternach, most ancient city of Luxembourg with its Dancing Procession, Saint Willibrord Basilika, Benedictine Abbey, International Music Festival, museums, etc.
The castles of Beaufort and Larochette.
The Regional Tourist Office is at your disposal to answer all your questions concerning restful and varied holidays.
Dr. Susanne Leder: Director
Marianne Origer, Nathalie Grégoire: project coordinators
Susanne Leder: Hiking marketing (Mullerthal Trail project)
Tel.: +352 72 04 57
Fax: +352 72 75 24